Jun 1, 2012

June 1st already?!? Can't believe how much faster time seems to fly by now that I'm OLD. The kids are so big, smart, becoming more independent. I love the way they are turning out. Evan is a mans man, loves sports, working out, but at the same time he is a big sweetheart. Kendall is, and always will be my little firecracker. Countless times every day I get the hands on the hip attitude and back talk from her, but I love it. It makes her. And I love them both so much. It is still a little crazy that there is another little Hughes fixin to make an appearance in 6 or 7 months! I'm excited because I think I am a better parent now than I was with Evan and Kendall (mostly through trial and error). 15-20 years ago, if anyone would have told me that I would be married, expecting my 3rd child, have a cat and dog and holding down a job with the same company for 10+ years, I probably would not have believed it. But here I am, here WE are. I love my family, and I wouldn't trade any of the things that happened in my life, good or bad, as it has all led me to here, now. Sometimes it's tough, but it is all worth it.

No comments: