May 29, 2012

So, my goal (half hearted at best right now), would be to create an income generating blog. I'm not looking to overtake The Huffington Post, or Perez Hilton by any means...but to be able to make a few extra bucks a month would be a pleasant change of pace. I am no political mastermind, in fact I don't care as much as I probably should about politics. Don't get me wrong, I am passionate about some topics, but when it all comes down to it, I believe EVERY politician at least at the state level and above is in bed with people or business that does not have the constituents best interests in mind. I am a father of 2, with a 3rd on the way early '13! We have a cat, and a dog. There are a lot of ups and downs in our home, but we are all learning every day how to be, or become better people. My kids are the greatest accomplishment of my life. They are both amazingly smart and funny, and have lots of love in their hearts. I'm not setting out to chage the world, maybe just jump on here and wax poetic about things (very random, sometimes pointed, sometimes vulgar)that interest me, enrage me, or just make me smile. Check it out, if you like it, tell your friends. If it sucks, find another page to waste your time. Maybe this will end up being nothing more than some self therapy, who knows.

No comments: